Green Entrepreneurship Workshop Series
Join us this spring for a five-part online workshop series on Green Entrepreneurship. This series, taking place every Thursday from March 3 – March 31, invites entrepreneurs to take advantage of free workshops, and learn from a multidisciplinary group of key researchers, successful entrepreneurs, and dedicated youth on a variety of topics aimed at strengthening entrepreneurship through sustainability.
The five-part series will include the following sessions:
- Greening Entrepreneurship (March 3)
An introductory discussion that offers some direction to those in early stages of their sustainable and entrepreneurial journey.
- Private Enterprise and New Entrepreneurs: How Established Companies can support New Entrepreneurs (March 10)
This discussion invites North American business leaders to share information, advice, and inspiring stories for youth entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (March 17)
This session will speak to the opportunities and responsibilities that entrepreneurs have in taking up and responding to the UNs “shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet”.
- Championing Indigenous Youth Startups (March 24)
Invited youth entrepreneurs will showcase their businesses and initiatives with a special focus on the integration of traditional and cultural knowledges in their work.
- Succeeding as a Student with a Green Startup (March 31)
This session will offer tips, tricks, and lessons learned from student entrepreneurs who are balancing their entrepreneurship with their studies.