Skip to content

Questions to Natural Intelligence presentation

last updated by Mu He 1 year, 6 months ago
2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Mu He
      Participant

Thank you for the fantastic presentation!! That is a cool campaign. I am really interested in communication interventions and messaging you used in the campaign. I am curious about how did you shape the message/ content? Did you use any theory to guide you?

Thanks! 😀

Eva Riccius
      Participant

Thanks for watching – we shaped our messaging somewhat intuitively, but @ronproskow would be better to answer more specifically, as I am a ‘parkie’ and Ron is our marketing guru.

I think it would be fair to say that we used fairly standard marketing theory. THe first and second year were really about getting to know our audience (which we are still doing) and figuring out what the hook would be to get folks to become aware that are not already. I think I would say that a diversity of approaches and media in a concentrated time frame was key.

Also, our intention is a measured expansion of the concept/brand.
      thanks for your question! Eva

Mu He
        Participant

Thank you for your response!

I totally agree with your point (“I think I would say that a diversity of approaches and media in a concentrated time frame was key.”)!!! A diversity of approaches can strengthen the message. We are doing a literature review about environmental communication, and several articles we reviewed found that if people received a variety of communication sources, they were more likely to have higher environmental awareness and show pro-environmental behaviour intentions.

Thank you for the presentation. It was very inspiring for my own research. There are many takeaways (e.g., making use of social media, using various communication tools). 😀 Thank you !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.