Skip to content
Profile Photo

Conservation Mental Health

• Public Group
  • 7 months, 1 week ago

Members

Capstone Team D Sandbox

Home Forums Community of Practice Forums Conservation Mental Health Capstone Team D Sandbox

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author

Hi Chelsey, Eden, Isabelle, Jeff, and Melanie

As discussed at the last call, this group page is set up for you to play with ways to present the resources and content you’ve assembled relative to conservation burnout (I went with conservation mental health on the title based on the conversation with Capstone Team C).

I’d suggest you think about some forum topics you could present – e.g. one with the Antioch Webinar, another about the challenge coin.

If you are sharing documents only within the closed group, putting them in the “documents” link will make them follow the same privacy rules as the rest of the forum. If you want to post things publicly, send them to me and I’ll put them in the learning and resource library so you can link to them for discussion.

Finally, you five are set as the group moderators, so you can invite and approve members.

Capstone Team C has requested an invitation, so as soon as you feel ready they could be a great first group to invite. They’re Elyse, Mkhabela, Mary Lou, and Ryan.

And if you decide you want this to be a public group or to be featured on the website so people can find it, let me know. For now it’s hidden and only available through the direct link.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members

Members

Members