Skip to content
Profile Photo

Pan Canadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network

• Public Group
  • 6 months, 3 weeks ago

Members

Welcome to the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network Forums

Home Forums PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Forums Parks and Protected Areas Research Topics Welcome to the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network Forums

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      CPCIL
      Keymaster

These forums are a place to connect with the parks and protected areas research network community.

To get started, respond to this initial post with a greeting and the answer to the questions:

“One thing I would like to get from the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network is ________________________, and one thing I thing I can give to the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network is ____________________.”

Ces forums sont un lieu de rencontre avec la communauté du réseau de recherche sur les parcs et les zones protégées.

Pour commencer, répondez à ce premier message par une salutation et la réponse aux questions :

«Une chose que j’aimerais obtenir du Réseau pancanadien de recherche sur les parcs et les zones protégées, c’est de la pizza, et une chose que je peux donner au Réseau pancanadien de recherche sur les parcs et les zones protégées, c’est ________________________.»

Karly Upshall
      Participant

Hi there all!

I’m Karly, a recent graduate from Mount Royal University who is currently working with CPCIL as a Knowledge and Research Gatherer. To answer the questions above, one thing I would like to get from the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network is a better understanding of the current interests of parks professionals from across Canada and throughout many different types of parks, and one thing I thing I can give to the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network is a perspective on parks through the lens of ecotourism, gender inclusion, and hopefully future research projects as well!

Looking forward to seeing the network grow and getting to know more wonderful park leaders!

Hi all, I work at Head Office for New Brunswick’s Prov. Parks. I work on everything from operations and managing the reservation system to policy to fees to resource management planning and a touch of marketing.

“One thing I would like to get from the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network is

assistance in getting our resource mgmt plans established and figuring out how to track non-paying usage effectively

, and one thing I thing I can give to the PanCanadian Parks and Protected Areas Research Network is “

time and advice on how we use postal code segmentation to create profiles of our guests for operations and marketing planning

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members

Members

Members