Website Ontario Parks
Are you a motivated professional with protected area land management knowledge to assist in the protection of lands, waters and other natural resources in our protected area lands? If so, then consider this position with the North east Parks Zone Office of the Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• plan, coordinate, implement and monitor technical and operational lands and resource program activities
• provide leadership and technical advice in implementing the technical and operational aspects of the Parks Information
• assist in the preparation and implementation of compliance plans and monitoring activities
• communicate lands and resource program information to internal and external clients
• lead the resolution of lands related issues and facilitate the development of partnership arrangements
• perform work outdoors in all four seasons